Skip to main content

Income Taxes: Tax Forms and Prep Help

It's Tax time again. The Government is not mailing tax packages. If you need Tax Guides, forms and publications they are available online at

More information about taxes and tax fraud

Need to look for journal articles, magazines, or reference books?  

But don't know where to start?  Try EBSCO Delivery Service!

Federal and State Tax Forms and Filing

More Tax Help and Assistance

Schedule of Tax Prep Assistance at the Library

Some items to bring:

  • Photo ID;
  • Social Security cards for individual, spouse and dependents;
  • Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN;
  • Birth dates for individual, spouse and dependents;
  • Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers;
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099);
  • A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available;
  • Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check;
  • To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms;
  • Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number;
  • Forms 1095-A, B or C, Affordable Health Care Statements; Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable.